Among RISE accomplishments for 2015:
- 16 research publications
- 11 research presentations
- Growth from a campus research group to a national non-profit research organization
- The founding of a social justice living-learning community at The University of Southern Mississippi (ACCESS).
- Awarding of a book contract from a major academic publisher on issues of social justice in Mississippi's higher education system.
- Approximately 9 research fellowships, grants, and awards to RISE-affiliated individuals.
As we move into the new year, please consider supporting our work going forward by visiting http://www.riseinsolidarity.org/support-rise.html.
We are looking forward to continuing our work toward social justice and equity through research, advocacy, and education.